One of the most important ways to protect your commercial property is to have a durable, long lasting roof. For flat roofs, the most trusted and time tested roofing material is a PVC roofing membrane. Known for their durability, commercial PVC roofs have been installed on restaurants, shopping centers, manufacturing plans, industrial facilities, etc. covering millions of square feet worldwide. Learn in detail about all the advantages of PVC roofing that make it an ideal roofing choice for your business.
IB PVC ROOF IS DURABLE
A PVC roofing membrane is specifically formulated to remain durable in a wide variety of conditions. To ensure optimal strength and durability, it is best to install a membrane of at least 60 mil. A PVC roof offers the following protection:
– Resistance to impact and abrasion (possible with with photovoltaic panels on the roof).
– Withstands inclement weather (rain, snow, wind, sun, hot and cold temperatures)
– High Resistance to punctures, tears, and impact.
– Tough against contamination and rooftop soiling
– Class A Fire Resistance (the membrane will resist flames rather than fuel them)
– Withstands ponding water( the membrane is impervious to moisture and leaks)
– High resistance to oil, grease,chemicals, and diluted acidic effluents